METU Instruction Technology Support Office was established in 2005 under presidency of the university.
This office takes innovative approaches to education and research, as well as aims to implement and utilize different instructional technologies and increase the use of e-learning applications in the university environment.
On our website, you will find educational information and tools to facilitate the use of technology. Useful information about Distance Education and Effective Course Preparation are available on our pages.
Our office aims to extend the use of particularly e-learning by students and faculty at our university and our country by sensing the implementation and use of different instructional technology as a social responsibility project.
The facilities being held and to be done:
• Making collaborations in the areas like graduate program without thesis, certificate programs, in which there is an essential need to integrate e-learning.
• Involving in many national and international projects and research, coordinating several projects, sharing the experience and knowledge in the seminars and conferences with other universities and research institutes.
• Organizing seminars regularly in which willing academic staff may participate.
• Supporting the facilities of e-learning in the courses of undergraduate and graduate programs
• Providing technical support to academic staff and students of METU for enriching the use of computers and instructional technologies.
The ITS team occupy with support the academic staff in terms of technology use and show them there are various kinds of instructional methods with integration of technology.
For questions or suggestions, please use the Contact link.